Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Outing with HS Friends... Sa 8 waves




Dapat matagal na itong post na ito... kasi noong 16 April 2005 pa kami nagpunta ng 8 waves... The escapade was fun... There are a lot of things revealed... I hope things would work out well with the persons involved... But there is one thing that was reaaly hard for me to accept... Friend, you know that i would support you no matter what... I just hope that you trusted me more... Well, my first reaction? well, i was hurt... and i was hurting even more when you didn't tell it to me... and worst is that i happened to know from a common friend... Well, now i understand... i am trying to understand... you know how much i love you, and i care for you (as a friend)... I just thought that i would always be there for you no matter what... guess i was wrong... I wasn't there for you in that moment... But i wish you well... Good Luck and God Bless!!!

On a lighter note, Tim, Rex, Danpol, and Cyrus... thanks for the bonding... hehehe... Until now i am sufferring the effects of UltraViolet rays... specifically UV B (yuck, nerd!!!)... The skin on my face is peeling off, just like having an exfoliant applied on my God-given image... Pero, ok lang kasi masaya naman e...! But i know two people who just had a dermatology consultation before having a swim... guess who... you just have four choices; hence, you have a 50-50 chance of getting it right...

I kekwento ko pa pala... hoy, Danpol, dumating ka naman ng maaga... matanda ka na... lagi ka paring late...noong high school palang tayo, late ka na... pano ba naman kasi... 7:30am and time of departure namin sa manila, papunta nga ng bulacan... eto ka na, dumating sya 9:30... Si rex naman, wag ka kumain kasi ng kung anu-ano... pano ba naman may LBM... o diba right timing, may outing... hahaha... Anyway, saya nyo kasama... 'Til the next outing... BORACAY naman!

Enjoy the vacation!!!

P.S. i hope, even just for a day, we, curie, could spend time together... ung labas din... (grabe, puro appositive, puro comma)...

CONGRATS sa mga graduates!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home